Saturday, February 6, 2010

Alphonse Mucha Inspired Art Any Ideas For An Art Nouveau (Alphonse Mucha) Inspired Wedding Decorations Ect?

Any ideas for an art nouveau (Alphonse Mucha) inspired wedding decorations ect? - alphonse mucha inspired art

I am decorating the tables with old bottles and jars with depression, pink, green and white w pink / green flower filled. Peonies are my favorites, but add others. I have other ideas. Marriage is a business in my boyfriends parents house is a large Victorian house surrounded by 200 years of its lush gardens. Thank you for your contribution!

2 comments:

ilovewed... said...

Wow, nice sounds! What are the plans and sounds beautiful! In my opinion, does not go to sea with decorations. Only a few blocks are beautiful and the surrounding gardens. That is enough.

Do you have a marriage full-time? There are so many beautiful old clothes (real) on Ebay. I love to see. Have you invitations new art? Here is a link, is that I found:
http://www.eleganthandmadecreations.com/ ...

It would be fun to set a theme of harvest. Your room sounds beautiful and elegant. I wish him luck and hope that your wedding day beautiful!

flutterf... said...

new work at each table centerpieces

Use of colors and styles of clothes BM

many special colors and organic view of things, like dishes and cakes

Post a Comment