Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bathtub Is Leaking Through The Ceiling What Do I Do If My Bathtub Is Leaking Onto My Ceiling?

What do I do if my bathtub is leaking onto my ceiling? - bathtub is leaking through the ceiling

I have a bathroom on the 2nd Stick. It was installed 2 years ago. A year ago I saw a brown patch of water on the ceiling, directly below the cockpit. Therefore, the pipe must be leaking bathtub. Even drops of water leaked through the ceiling dripping on 2 occasions. But we chaulking in the bathtub, and we believe it is now set. What is the best thing to do now? If I am a plumber to the roof to break and take a look? What is the best way to approach this? A craftsman license just arrived and gave us an estimated $ 500 minimum is reasonable? What should I do? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment