Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hide Myspace Status From Mobile Would I Get Charged For Text Messages From Myspace, Facebook, And Twitter If I Have Unlimited TXT With Verizon?

Would I get charged for text messages from Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter if I have unlimited TXT with Verizon? - hide myspace status from mobile

I have Verizon SMS messages and unlimited plan.

I wondered if I could MySpace Mobile upgrade me if I had new comments, messages, petitions .. etc., and update both my MySpace and Twitter status with Facebook for free. (We paid extra for Verizon)

These are all updates of mobile, Just Want to Make chrage before any hidden.
Because if I ask you to reflect my parents.

Oh, and there should be no photos directly from my phone.


All of these sites claim that the services are free. But I have received conflicting messages from the Verizon forum and others! A response.

Therefore, it would not have access to the Internet, is not it? (If yesI will be placed in a broader sense account)
I do not think these services are charged, either, right? (Premium TXT charges me, as with the Interent with data.

No comments:

Post a Comment