Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sample Of Company Quit Claim How Do I Report Food Product Contamination?

How do I report food product contamination? - sample of company quit claim

I worked for Pilgrim's Pride, a major poultry producer and distributor of food and KFC. I was in service quality. One of my tasks was to collect samples of chicken meat and cutting machines, and many chickens and testing of Salmonella and E. coli. Each low, E-coli levels above acceptable limits and I have reported these results to management. I would meet these reports are forwarded to the view of scientists at the USDA. Most employees of the USDA raised in the area of Kentucky (rural) and have been with our staff in one way or another (in part or whole school known).

There were moments when the bacteria levels were so high that within 24 hours in the incubator, extracted from the tip of the Petrie dishes. Tgoes far beyond their "failure" levels "too numerous to count or TNTC.

Not only creating many practices, the security rules hazardous foods experienced, I was told by my superiors to ignore these situations and asked him to falsify documents so that when the USDA was clean.

I have to buy my own will and not to chicken for my house because I know he is not safe.

How can I avoid this? The company knows that is not the family of a sick child or the death will be repaired and is only cheaper to falsify documents in order to keep the plants actually clean.

How can I prevent the destroy my life without them?

No comments:

Post a Comment