Friday, February 12, 2010

Professor Layton And Pandoras Box Tea Set Recipes Professor Layton And Pandora's Box - How Do I Give Stachenscarfen's Tea?

Professor Layton and Pandora's Box - How do I give Stachenscarfen's Tea? - professor layton and pandoras box tea set recipes

I finished the story mode of the game, and while I am currently completed all the puzzles, I also try to complete the tea set and mini-game camera. I had tea with 25 inhabitants Folsense and look at the list I found in the FAQ I'm sure the only thing missing is Stachenscarfen but I can not find everywhere. Is there a point where you need to give him his tea and missed opportunity? He understood that only happens at certain times. Who knows how, when and where I can find it, please? :)

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment