Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Beer For Tonsillitis Help....only Experienced Ppl...!!!?

Help....only experienced ppl...!!!? - beer for tonsillitis

Hey guys were Smokin i'v s 21 m for the last 4 years ........ 3.4 cig / day in one way ...... WHN goin up to 10-15 per day with friends'...( r partyin once or twice a month .. r)
I have recently started ..... Drinkin Evry time or to drink (usually with beer, whiskey) ... havin to stop .... Sore throat and "excessive" ....+ fever, cough (the one week ).... Many medicines have not .... Cough cons ... .... However, given antibiotics, cough disadvantages for a month ...... .. Leave excruciating pain ....... ...
because in the last 5 years I have tried stopping HV (Smokin )..... ...... but not to ar two months and then again 2 wr i start .... .
.
............. I should mention that I, who dt 2 clock problems ... If I smoke ..... its only smoke when I drink n da iz coughing and fever occurs... Mono is? r tonsillitis weight ???..... r ... Help

PLZ DNT No moral lectures plz give me .....

No comments:

Post a Comment